Pages

Bohemian Kiss

Bohemian: A Person Who Lives an Unconventional Life

Kiss: To Touch Gently or Lightly


You can find me at: www.JenSheaVA.com

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Wordpress for Me...

I was up until 5:15 am, this morning working on my website and this blog, set up.  I have to say though, I am really loving Wordpress.  There are plenty of helpful tutorials on Youtube, as long as you know what you are looking for.  This has sometimes been the most challenging part for me.

I wish I was 25 years younger.  Of course, it would be great to be 25 again, but that would mean that my daughter wouldn't even be here... so forget about that.  Instead, what I really mean is that I wish that all of this was 'there' for me to learn, 25 years ago.  I would have loved to have had the opportunity to learn this in school, to do this as a life-long career.

No matter, I'm doing it now and it is definitely 'better late, than never'.  

It's 12:30 am, so I'm off to bed... tomorrow is another day :-)

G'Night World

Jen :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment