Pages

Bohemian Kiss

Bohemian: A Person Who Lives an Unconventional Life

Kiss: To Touch Gently or Lightly


You can find me at: www.JenSheaVA.com

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Web Work ...

Had a terrific day, today.  I was given the opportunity to speak with a Adrienne Smith, an experienced Blogger, who is known as the 'Engagement Superstar'.  I connected with Adrienne through her website, www.Adriennesmith.net, because after reading a few of her posts, I realize she has been down a similar path to me.  She shares a lot of information on her website and I wanted to find out what more I can learn from her.  I plan to work with her in the near future, and I believe I can learn a lot.  Thanks Adrienne.

I have also been working on my website.  I still have a lot to add and update but I'm happy with the way it is coming together.  

Check it out, here https://www.JenSheaVA.com

Now, back to work on my website.  Thanks for stopping by. 

Jen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment